<VV> Turbo over temp buzzer

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Sep 28 18:44:56 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

I'm pretty sure the Spyder setup is like the Corsa - there are two
senders.  The one on the driver's side is a thermistor (resistor)
that drives the temp gauge.  The one on the passenger side is a snap
switch that grounds the light/buzzer at a specified temp (575?
degrees).  In any case, if you think the thermistor is working, leave
it in as they are pretty fragile and just figure out what's normal
for your car rather than worrying too much about the absolute value
shown on the gauge.

--Bryan