<VV> 65 Corsa Convertible Body Tag

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Sep 29 11:36:21 EDT 2008

Jay,

There are two articles on my web site that can help you understand and
decode some of the tag:

Top line (especially the single letter on the right) plus the TRIM (TR)
code: http://www.corvairkid.com/66codes.htm

Bottom line: http://www.corvairkid.com/65-67rpocode.htm

The rest is pretty straightforward and found in any number of books. The
four-digit number after WRN is the sequence your car's body was among all of
the bodies of that same type (Corsa convertible) built at Willow Run, MI
that model year. The final character is a digit, not a letter. You may have
to clean it with a rag.

--Kent