<VV> Testing a snap switch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 13:30:47 EDT 2008

That sounds more like what I would expect - temp wise.  So how do you test
it?  Wait for momma to leave and put it in the oven?  Leave it on the car
and hit it with a propane torch?  What is the recommended test method?
OR.... does it not really matter because the heads will have started to
droop from softness long before the snap switch snaps?

Later, JR