<VV> Summit Point Update.

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Sep 29 20:14:48 EDT 2008

Here's a list of those who are signed up for Summit Point.  We have made some progress!  The event just might happen!  If you are planning on attending or know of anyone who is, PLEASE go to our web site-neccmotorsports.com-and sign up NOW!  We orginally planned to make a decison today but are able to hold off for a few more days.
Armer
Chuck
Arnett
James
Bristow
Allen
Burnham
David
Carlton
Bruce
Clemens
Dave
Dorris
Thomas
Edsinger
Dave
Egerton
John
Elliott
Bill
Gray
John
Holm
Ken
Hughes
Tom
Kendig
Jonathan
Norris
Rick
O'Neill
Brian
Sadek
Chuck
Smith
Hubert A
Trunkhill
Scott
Vedder
Richard C.
Whelan
Paul

 Coffin      Bob
Coffin       FriendMarlow     Bob  (Possible but not yet able to commit)Elliot        Bill   (No car but is paying to support the event)Baxley     Robert (No car but has offered to support the event)Stafford    Terry