<VV> Drive Your Corvair on Corvair's 49th Anniversary...October 2nd!

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Sep 30 21:01:22 EDT 2008

[SNIP]
Subject: <VV> Drive Your Corvair on Corvair's 49th Anniversary...October
2nd!

The most important date in Corvair history, many of us agree, is October
2nd.
[SNIP]

OK, Here's a history question;
What day were the 1962 Spyder introduced and what day was the Oldsmobile
Jetfire introduced? I heard the Spyder was early April and the Jetfire was
late April. Does anyone really know the actual dates?
For those who don't know, the jetfire also came out with a turbo in 63. I'd
like to know if the Spyder was ACTUALLY the first production GM vehicle or
was the Jetfire.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert