<VV> Clark's HD Starter...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 4 23:25:38 EDT 2009

OK... A couple of folks have told me that the package area takes up to much
space to use anything but the '60 version of the starter - regardless of
which engine is installed.

Thanks for the information.  I feel sorry for those '60 owners sometimes.
Nothing on them seems to be the same as anything after them.  Seems like we
need 3 designations..  EEMs ('60 only), EMs, and LMs.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140