<VV> Along came a Spyder

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 21:29:10 EDT 2009

Very happy to report we saved another Vair.
There was a 62 Spyder on Mobile Craigs list last week and I having too many projects already had to find it a new home.
It was listed as a project for $500
I spoke to the owner and he had it in storage for 27 years was in the process of restoring it but lost intrest.
Rebuilt turbo, new parts, rebuilt front and rear suspension.
I called a couple friends and Ed Brienza out of Crestview , FL rose to the challenge.
My Father, Ed and I  picked it up today.
It was Coated thickly with dust  and yes it is a project that will take considerable effort but looking though the boxes and boxes of parts Ed got a great deal.
I added pictures to my Facebook page.
I can't wait to see the progress.

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM