<VV> New Corvair Owner

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Sun Apr 5 18:59:45 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

This VV email list has proven invaluable for me in resurrecting my '66
Monza 110/4 that sat for a long time, too. Good luck with your purchase
and your work on it.

 From my perspective in Maine, there seem to be thousands of Corvair
enthusiasts and several chapters of CORSA, the national club, in CA.
You're in luck. I would recommend joining to connect with other
knowledgeable enthusiasts.

There's also a great online forum here <http://corvaircenter.com/>.

 Your car is a great color and I know you will love it. All the
contemporary test reports praised the 140 4 carb as a great setup. These
cars are irresistible to drive!

Have fun,

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME 04863