<VV> VirtualVairs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 18:52:46 EDT 2009

Hi Scott, Welcome to the madness! My first Corvair in 1977 looked very similar but it was a 1965 Monza Coupe 110 4 speed also with Crocas Yellow exterior and black interior. You have a couple of vairly large vendors in So Cal (Jeff in Corona and Larry at Harbor City) as well as the Fan Belt Toss swap meet and car show in Palm Springs. Check out the CORSA national club website for lots of info. And by all means, join the national Corvair Society of America as well as a local chapter. It is well worth it. Good luck!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado (formerly from San Dimas Calif.)