<VV> VirtualVairs

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 18:48:26 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/5/2009 3:43:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
snddrafting at charter.net writes:

I joined the
group about a week ago while looking for my first  Corvair. I found one
and brought it home yesterday.
==============================

 Welcome to VV  Scott!   You are a lucky guy!   SoCal is a hotbed of Clubs,
parts vendors and shops....  Then the  weather is decent most of the year!

 Tell us where you are located ... most likely several of us are  nearby!

  Not me!!  I moved 6 years ago!! ggg

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)