<VV> VirtualVairs

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 5 18:48:26 EDT 2009

Hey Scott,

Congratulations on your wise purchase.

You will find the folks on VV to be helpful and a bit like a family.
Sometimes they squabble, but not mean intentioned.  Some of these folks have
known one another a LONG time and friendly jibes would be a better way to
describe that banter.

There are several books (some may have come with the car?) which will be
helpful to you along the way.

I bought a car out of Southern CA about 4 years ago and followed (for the
most part) Historic 66 all the way to Illinois - where it now resides.

Later, JR