<VV> VirtualVairs

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Sun Apr 5 18:43:00 EDT 2009

Hey All. My name is Scott I live in Southern California. I joined the
group about a week ago while looking for my first Corvair. I found one
and brought it home yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a 65 Monza
coupe with a 140/4spd in it. It has been sitting for several years but
has very little rust on it. I am excited to get started and look forward
to tapping into this resource for info as I go. My goal is to have it up
and running for Route 66 this September.

This is us pushing it into my backyard.
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/jigracing/?action=view&current=100_5381.jpg