<VV> WAS FOR Sale

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 07:51:03 EDT 2009

Yep - FHC and DHC!

Cheers

Alan

P.S. Kaiser rules! He was there first!

P.P.S. Or maybe the Alfa 8C on this page was first - can't tell if it is
pillarless or not:

http://www.brewersofindianaguild.com/ostrander/France/61-SchlumpfCollection.html

P.P.P.S. If you haven't been to the Schlumpf collection (the link above),
save your $$$ and go. It is amazing. I am going past Mulhouse (where it is)
on a European trip to collect Lancia spares next week, and I will call in
again if I get time.

P.P.P.P.S. Are cars that have pillarless doors but pillars in the doors
hardtops? I have got several of those: http://www.corvair.de/mvc-003f3.jpg

P.P.P.P.P.S. Corvair content: thanks to Thomas Stingl for the above link.
This is his website. He had Corvairs and he is a great guy!