<VV> message #7 for Bill 2-door lakewood wagon

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Tue Apr 7 07:45:47 EDT 2009

This my first post: 30 years ago I bought a nice Lakewood wagon that was cut in half and made into a 2 door nomad and done very well its was on a CJ-5 jeep frame with a small block engine, since then it has gone in to the for ever project mode. The body sits on a trailer and now waits for the new frame a modified 66 GTO chassie. My one huge problem is when ever I seem to get a handle on life it throws a curve and the economy goods to pot and now currently unemployed. As soon as live gets better I will begin again. This monster will sport when completed a stock intereior with most of the orignial trim, engine wise will be the kicker a 350 with a dyer 671 blower and 52" wheelie bars ( wheel base is only 89" ) will try to post some picks. Go vairing any way you can.
Hip