<VV> 2-Door Wagon

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Apr 7 22:37:30 EDT 2009

At 06:46 PM 4/7/2009, wblanning at comcast.net wrote:

>Years ago a person in CCE built a 2-door wagon using coupe doors.  I
>think his name was Ray Johnson

It was indeed Ray Johnson, and it was indeed years ago.  I bought the
car from Ray in 1975.

>I talked to him about the conversion and here are the things he had
>to address.

Most of which you had right, but some you did not.  For example, it
did not have rear side glass, it was a panel express.  Also, Ray used
coupe quarter panels, which is my view gave the car the right
look.  I have photos of the car around here somewhere, I'll look.

I later sold the car to Doug Malcolm from Long Island, New
York.  Doug was the car's last owner.  He drove it into the ground
and it was scrapped.

--Bob

Robert W Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net