<VV> 65 monza newbie

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 12:35:52 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/8/09 8:34:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
henri88 at yahoo.com writes:

I  particularly liked that "mellow yellow" color, which, to me, definitely
shouted "1960s".  You'll find that you'll be able to spot the car very  quickly
in large, crowded parking lots -- but in a good  way.

Considering how many of the vehicles in parking lots are SUV's and pickup
trucks, a "Vair is extremely hard to spot--it's much lower than anything else
around. In a crowded lot, look for what appears to be an open space.

Scotty from Hollyweird