<VV> coil resistance wire

N6nev at aol.com N6nev at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 11:02:46 EDT 2009

With the voltmeter on the battery,  minimum  cranking voltage  should be at
least 9.6V..The resistor is by passed during cranking from  the R terminal
on the starter solenoid...so the cranking voltage at the  coil will be the
same, 9.6 or better...  Larry

In a message dated 4/16/2009 7:38:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,