<VV> coil resistance wire

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:32:32 EDT 2009

I replaced the coil awhile ago and of course the car started right up. OK.
Before I changed the coil, I removed the battery charger (2 amp trickle
charge) as it showed a full charge. I then started the car and it was
running before I hardly hit the start position on the ignition switch. This
is with the original coil. This coil is voltage sensitive. I now have the
new coil installed and I will see if in 2 days it starts immediately and
then I will know it definitely was the coil.

Jay Ciampi