<VV> Distributor cap - Origins

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 00:29:07 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/16/2009 9:22:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mwclarke01 at gmail.com writes:

Made in  Mexico.  Guess I will order from a Corvair  vendor......thanks.

Sent via BlackBerry by  AT&T

I believe the brand can matter more than the country of origin   -
SOMETIMES!  I have seen several companies move their tooling down  to Mexico for
their small run-quantity parts. If the part is made - and  inspected - to good
quality specifications, you should get a good part. But  quality cannot be
inspected in, it must be present there to begin with.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)