<VV> Distributor cap - Origins

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 00:40:30 EDT 2009

Some dist caps from our vendors might actually come from Mexico, I do not
know.  BUT, typically they (the vendors - Seth would be one) would like to
provide quality products to us and avoid the possibility of receiving
criticism within the (we all pretty much know one another) Corvair
community.
Later, JR