<VV> Delay wipers

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:11:46 EDT 2009

Hi Gary,

   I installed an aftermarket one, back on the 80s (still working) on my 67 cpe. The only hot wire (at least on single speed wipers) goes directly from the wiper to the fuse panel. You can check which one it is with a DC voltmeter (or test light). With the trunk open and ignition switch ON, touch the strap attached (ground) to one of the three holding bolts, with the Black lead. Insert the Red lead on any of the wire terminals on the wiper. The one that shows some 12 Volts is the hot one. If using a test light use the leads in same way and when it glows you get the hot wire.

Daniel Monasterio