<VV> Motorhome Power Problem

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 14:26:18 EDT 2009

I would like to thank all that responded to my power problem, its not
solved yet but I think we are zeroing in on it.
  We can forget the filter between tank and fuel pump and the catalytic
converter as it has neither, the PO put on a new exhaust system without a
converter.
  I did find that the pvc valve had pulled out of the valve cover and a
vacuum hose between it and the charcoal cannister was off ( might be the
problem ?? ) I plan to take it to someone that knows Quadrajet carbs to see if the
metering rods for the secondaries are working and the filter in it is
clear. ( I have never worked on a quadrajet and don't plan on starting now ) I
checked all the other vacuum lines and they seam ok.
  I will let you know the problem when I find it.
Thanks again
 Gene Barr

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!