<VV> Please! Help me ID my roadster

deckrug at netzero.net deckrug at netzero.net
Mon Apr 20 19:50:58 EDT 2009

  I appreciate all the personal emails!  The guy I bought this email address from told me he had  a lot of friends here and that I'd be welcomed.

Boys,  I screwed up this weekend.. but I didn't tear this cutie up.

 I drove down a sandy road thinking it would save me time getting to  my favorite trekking area as I'd done it before in my Lamborghini Muira.

But at least I've taken a better picture!  Most said the last one was too dark to really tell.  I was just trying to be "artsy"

 See if anyone recognizes it  this time.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q168/bigjoe94509/B%20and%20A/Eagle-Edit1.jpg

Thanks gents and Gals

Dexter R.