<VV> hydrogen (quickie I promise)

Jeff Wilson jwilson at unctv.org
Tue Apr 21 18:43:54 EDT 2009

So battery-powered cars will never work, and we are wasting our time trying,
because they will have NO range, NO air con, NO electric seats, NO sat navs,
NO power mirrors, NO sound systems, NO heater fans, NO other electrical
services, and NONE of the zillions of electric doodads no-one can live
without nowadays.

Hmmmm... my 65 '500' series has no air con, no electric seats, no sat navs, no

power mirrors, no sound system (radio delete), no 'electrical services'....

I like it a lot!

CJ Wilson