<VV> hydrogen (quickie I promise)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 18:48:58 EDT 2009

 Well, CJ, there are naysayers everywhere. Such is the nature of small minds and no imagination! LOL

Remember, before the 1920s, electrics, steam and gasoline cars were in serious competition! Steam being the most developed, at the time. And given that no one went very far, electrics were actually practical! And FAR more reliable than gas cars! Plus, neither steam nor electrics would break your arm if they backfired while cranking. <G>