<VV> hydrogen (quickie I promise)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 02:16:23 EDT 2009

> Hmmmm... my 65 '500' series has no air con, no electric seats, no sat
> navs, no
> power mirrors, no sound system (radio delete), no 'electrical
> services'....
> I like it a lot!

Me too. It's just that that's not where the market is 'at' nowadays.

I also celebrate the fact that my Vair has got 2 wheel drive and an
extremely low centre of gravity, but for some reason nowadays the market
seems to prefer tanks that are higher than they are wide, weigh 3 tons and
have got 4WD that serves no purpose whatsoever except to add weight and
raise the CG..

I hope that the market will be forced to change, but I just doubt whether it
can happen.

Cheers

Alan