<VV> NECC BeaveRun Event

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 14:49:47 EDT 2009

For those that don't know, some of the drivers of street cars have a whole
lot more fun than prepared cars, which can suffer ills... LOL!  Street cars
are definitely welcome and in the past a couple of our more illustrious
members have driven a rental.. And made good times, too...and no damage to
the equipment. So come on out and enjoy a low-key track day with darn near
unlimited track time availablity.

Chuck S
BBRT