<VV> NECC BeaveRun Event

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Apr 22 15:08:30 EDT 2009

I will be there.
It will be my third session at this track but,
the first two times were not with the NECC.
I was the ONLY Corvair in the bunch and the car was very popular not to mention
the oldest one there. I may also have been the oldest person there, I didn't look that close!
I went there for the Flat Out Fridays series where you pay your money and an
instructor rides along for each 20 minute session on track then, you do a little classroom time and hit the track again.
This is a fun track and relatively short with some interesting features and good run off area. They have a nice classroom activity building and friendly staff.
You can go to my Webshots site and look at the photos of my track walk to get an idea of the layout.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563043321UxvajR

--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair