<VV> Generator/electrical/Corvair

N6nev at aol.com N6nev at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 17:29:30 EDT 2009

A generator is still a generator!  I have had  cars drive into  the shop
with the complaint that the amp meter charges " backwards" and when I  turn
off the engine and turn on the head lites the amp meter shows a charge. The
customer stated he had the battery out for charging, and that was my clue. I
turned the battery around and all was well.....and going from A to B
momentarily  for polarizing requires no talent....I am also ASE and taught auto
shop for 4  years and hold also a teaching credential.... Larry

In a message dated 4/23/2009 2:22:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,