<VV> Generator/electrical/Corvair

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 18:48:10 EDT 2009

I probably would have looked at the battery first but I'm not ASE certified. Lol.

Larry Shapiro wrote:

A generator is still a generator!  I have had  cars drive into  the shop
with the complaint that the amp meter charges " backwards" and when I  turn
off the engine and turn on the head lites the amp meter shows a charge. The
customer stated he had the battery out for charging, and that was my clue. I
turned the battery around and all was well.....and going from A to B
momentarily  for polarizing requires no talent....I am also ASE and taught auto
shop for 4  years and hold also a teaching credential.... Larry

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner