<VV> another weired corvair problem (i hink this is about 299)

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Sat Apr 25 17:08:23 EDT 2009

You're not the only one that has weird things happen.  It would be weird if something didn't happen once in a while.  We were out last Saturday with my '65 when it wouldn't start.  Wouldn't turn over or even dim the lights when you hit it.  All cables and wires were hooked up and tight.  After push starting it to get home I checked the starter and it was completely dead.  So after 25 years with this starter it stopped working all at once.  I guess you have to expect something once in a while with a 40 something year old car.  Ken
KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP