<VV> How many miles do you drive?

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 21:25:28 EDT 2009

Hate to say it.
But if you are going to get irked at every comment an idiot makes, its time
to sell the cars and take up needlepoint.
Been there done that, for over 30 years now.
seems you almost cannot go anywhere without someone saying something stupicd
about a Corvair, or any collector car for that matter.
Yes, they bring up Nader, they comment about the cars being outlawed, about
them bursting in flames, flipping .......ad nauseum.
then there are the self righteous tree huggers that feel you are ruining
"their" environment, or the world.
Take a deep breath, and imagine their face while you are holding them by the
neck underwater..................
now don't you feel better?

Just come to grips, there are more idiots out there than any of us can
handle, and move on.

Gary Swiatowy