<VV> well maybe you know this

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Sun Apr 26 21:53:57 EDT 2009

It's a good idea to check everything underneath occasionally if you drive a lot.  If you haven't checked the transmission and diff oil recently it should be checked.  Just because you don't see any oil under your car doesn't mean it's properly topped off.  I found one of mine that was only half full and it has been that way a long time.  Look for anything else that may be loose or missing under your car.  Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP