<VV> How many miles do you drive?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 00:37:02 EDT 2009

8,000 Miles in my '63 Rampside since last June when Lew Rishel fixed the odometer (Denver, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Phoenix, Ventura, etc.)
This weekend I did 700 miles in my '69 Convert. #2891 from Durango to Sedalia,CO (Rocky Mountain Corsa annual test and tune event). Am trying to get my '62 Monza wagon ready for Palm Springs in the fall.(This is becoming more of a restoration than a clean up job).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado