<VV> NPR: Corvair a "bump in the road" for GM

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 18:16:59 EDT 2009

I knew it was bound to happen.  The Corvair has been cited as the
beginning of the end for GM.  It happened this afternoon on National  Public Radio's
"All Things Considered" program.  Our car is described as "a  Corvette with
all the cool parts removed."

I think you can listen to it if you copy and paste the URL, below, into
your browser.  If not, go to NPR.org, look for "All Things  Considered,"  then
listen to "Remembering GM at its Zenith".

~Bill Stanley

_http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103545817_
(http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103545817)
steps!