<VV> How many miles do you drive?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 21:46:43 EDT 2009

Give that girl an award!
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
"Keep the Love Alive"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Mackintosh" <dougmackintosh at yahoo.com>
To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> How many miles do you drive?

I've been putting about 6000 miles a year on my daily driver 1962 Monza
coupe. Drive it everywhere, just don't have time to drive very far. My
weekend driver gets less than 1000 miles/year lately.

My daughter puts about 12500 miles a year on her '64 Spyder convertible.
She's put over 90000 miles on it since we rebuilt it in 2001.

-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/