<VV> NPR: Corvair a "bump in the road" for GM

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 22:39:21 EDT 2009

Ah, what would you expect from a left wing radio station but half truths
and outright inaccuracies...

Before you all jump on me (or pat me on the back), I'm only kidding. ALL
talk radio is based on half truths and outright inaccuracies.

Ned

In a message dated 4/27/2009 5:47:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time,