<VV> GM press release

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 10:49:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/29/2009 7:34:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

If you  check the resale value of the 94 to 96 full sized GM wagons, it
would be  obvious to all except GM executives what cars to start building!

Frank  DuVal

There is probably a Supply and Demand issue at work here Frank!  <grin> If
sustained appreciation was what mattered, everybody would be  building 1965
Cobras and 1970 Barracuda Hemis. You want matching numbers on that  car,
buddy? Sure, no problem - so -- which ones do you want?

With the announced scheduled demise of Pontiac, I was reminded of a  letter
to Car & Driver magazine back in the early 70s. The writer noted  the pain
he had gone through with his Pontiac LeMon(s). He then added his  version of
the Pontiac Advertising tagline of the time.   "We  build Excrement -  -
Pontiac!"

(In another letter to the editor, someone suggested that they get the  guy
who wrote all the letters to the editor each month, be allowed to write the
rest of the magazine, too!) Now that was funny!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette