<VV> The EM vs LM thing

Guy Brandes GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Apr 29 12:37:34 EDT 2009

If I walk out to my barn I'll find a 1964 coupe, a 1966 coupe, and a
1964 Greenbrier. I think I have the bases covered.  But I am not the
only one.  So tell me, what do you own

Hi Robert,

I own a 1965 4 door Monza 140 4 speed which I love but would love to
have a 64 of any body style so I agree with you that I just like
CORVAIRS.  As too which is better, it's getting to be like an old joke
that you have heard a lot and are just kind of tired of hearing it but
it won't go away. I liked your comments but every time the subject comes
up I tend to DELETE DELETE DELETE.

Regards,

Guy Brandes