<VV> The EM vs LM thing

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 13:37:22 EDT 2009

We have the early vs. late as a running joke in our club . . . we
publish in each newsletter how many LM and EM Corvairs were in the
parking lot at the last meeting, even run a year tally on the back page.
Helps get more Corvairs out to meetings.

If I go out to my shop I would see:

FC's: '61 Loadside, '61 Greenbrier

EM's: '62 4-door, '64 2 door, '64 convertible

LM's: '65 4-door, 2 '65 Corsa convertibles, 2 '65 Monza convertibles.
'66 Corsa AC, '66 2-door 500 Turbo, '66 Monza, Kelmark conversion.

(actually I wouldn't see the '65 Monza convertibles, one is still in
paint jail and the other is stored at the PO's garage while I make space
for it.)

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:26 PM , Robert Marlow wrote:

> Happily, most people take the early model vs late model debate in a
> light-hearted sense.  They realize that we are all in this hobby
> together, and that the barbs about which is better are mostly offered
> with a good-natured wink.

   So tell me, what do you own?