<VV> Seat Extenders

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 16:15:11 EDT 2009

About 2 yrs. ago I was NOT high bidder on a pair of steel seat extenders on
 Ebay.  However, I emailed the seller and got him to do a tracing of them
on  paper for me for something like $10 and made my own with dull tools and
drill  bits.   %?*&^#$)+      I think I still  have the tracings somewhere.
Probably in the '64 Monza convt.  folder...   :-)  DUH !!!!

Haven't installed them yet as I haven't pulled the seats, so don't know how
 they fit.  Just saying I MAY be able to help if I move this job way up my
near thousand item "to-do" list.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
2 Corvairs (and a bunch of other crap)