<VV> Overtemp buzzer

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 1 20:48:55 EDT 2009

I think I found the answer to the question about the overtemp buzzer -
I was under the dash of my Corsa today and I found a plug that was taped
up (looks like factory tape).  The wires going to the plug are
black/pink and green/white which according to the wiring diagram go to
the buzzer.  Now I need to find a buzzer to plug in and see if it
works.  (I'm not going to buy one from the big vendors - it's not worth
$75 to me to have it)...  can anybody give me information on the buzzer
that GM installed or maybe a good substitute??

Jim Houston
'65 Corsa
'65 Monza