<VV> (SOLVED - at least the lights for now) (more to check)

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 01:15:25 EDT 2009

I hadn't thought of that, and it is something worth considering.  The
problem before the shoe replacement in the rear and springs all
around was that the brakes sometimes stuck slightly after releasing
the emergency brake or the foot brake.  This may be caused by a m/c
maladjustment on the brake pedal arm.  I have the retaining nut loose
now, but was apprehensive to turn the adjustment bolt at the grooved
end near the rubber part on the "firewall".  I've had bad luck
assuming things before.  I also heard rubbing on half revolutions on
the passenger rear.  That is why I decided to replace the springs...
that noise has gone away now.  I was also told that it might be the
hoses in the front, but I doubt it as I replaced both of them (along
with the back two) less than 500 miles ago.

Stephen Upham