<VV> Scale Models and Collectibles Sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 09:19:58 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am going to start listing some Corvair collectibles on eBay, and am offering our group first shot at the items. If you have an interest in obtaining some scale models, promos, diecast, toys, magazines, etc. of our beloved car, just drop me a reply for a list. Just about everything will be at least 25% off my catalog prices. Built models will be dirt cheap. I also don't plan to replenish the inventory as the carb business has become almost overwhelming in terms of time required. Thanks for the space,
Grant