<VV> LM a/c side vent bezel

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 10:48:08 EDT 2009

That was the Camaro bezel, and yes, they don't fit. The Chevelle is a whole
'nother animal. From the photo on the Chevelle parts catalog website, they
appear to be similar to the Corvair bezel. So there is a chance that they
MAY fit the Corvair dash. As I stated, it's worth looking into.

BUT, even if they DO fit, there is still the issue of the character line
not matching, as I stated.

-Mark

Corvair