<VV> Heads too hot

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 4 11:30:30 EDT 2009

Since no one has asked, you do have the baffles under the cylinders
installed?  Not talking about the lower shroud that the thermostat
mounts on, these are the baffles that fit closely against the bottom
of the cylinders.

I'll echo the other respondents that the readings are suspect.  If you
aren't running on the boost the entire time and the shrouds are
correctly installed, the engine just shouldn't get that hot.  At 500
degrees on the heads, it should feel really hot when you open the
engine cover.

--Bryan