<VV> Seats - Autocross Classification

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 5 15:27:06 EDT 2009

That is not what I said.  Let me be more clear:

A bolstered seat is a performance enhancement, regardless of weight.
How much is debatable, but that is my opinion - based on doing just
such a mod and nothing else to my Corvair many years ago.

Now, a better question might be:

Would I run my otherwise stock Corvair in IS if it had only one
performance enhancement that isn't legal in Street Stock?  For the
purpose of the question, I would consider the seats not equivalent to
really good tires, but maybe at the level of cut down springs.

Given that, yep, I would.

--Bryan