<VV> Brakes as good as new (a Thank you)

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Thu Aug 6 18:57:06 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Upham" <contactsmu at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Brakes as good as new (a Thank you)

> I have driven the car over 100 miles since taking it out of group
> red.  I've had such a great time driving around and presenting the
> car, a short history of Corvairs, and passing out our club "business
> cards" to those who come over to admire it - which has been almost
> every stop I made.
>
> But mostly, I enjoy the driving...
Part of the fun of Corvairs is enjoying the other vair owners/victims (g)
...  occasional successes.  racing, or just driving, or even building a
trailer queen.

Kinda like a good wimmin, the constant hassle and never ending obtuseness
is occasionally  worth all the pain!!  ( hi gals.. )...

Great to hear those wheels are rollin'
ken campbell, iwa, ( no, not Iwa Park, Tx.  the real one ...  ) ...