<VV> Super size wheels

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 7 08:28:30 EDT 2009

Joe,

    I'd be interested in the details of the 16 and 17 inch wheels that you have on your car.  My son and I hope to get his 65 Monza coupe done by the end of the summer (a never ending project, as most are) and we will put either 16 or 17's on the car.  As it has 2" drop springs in the front and 1" in the rear, we probably don't need more forward "rake", but may still go with different size wheels based on tire availability.

     So what brand are your wheels, what widths, what offsets (backspacing) and what width and aspect are the tires?

                         thanks,

                         Travis Payne    65 Monza coupe
                          Raleigh, NCX    65 500 coupe