<VV> A/C Question

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 12:09:55 EDT 2009

   If all you need is making room to work easily on the engine, why not removing the compressor from it's base without dissconnecting hoses ? Didn't work on Corvairs AC but, on machines with hidraulic pumps or motors where, if needing room for other tasks, I remove the pump or motor from it's support and move it appart. Most hoses have enough flexibility to do this.

Daniel Monasterio